Question: How can I get certified as a translator?
Answer: There are 3 steps to getting certified as a translator:
1) Review the study guide and obtain the required readings found on TranslationCertification.org.
2) Register for the CTP Program, study the required readings, video modules, expert audio interview series, and ask questions of the CTP team as needed to prepare for the online test.
3) Complete the online examination, place the CTP logo on your personal website, Facebook page, Linkedin.com page, or translation bio page and link it to the CTP website so everyone can see what holding the CTP Designation means.
Get started at TranslationCertification.org
- Download our free Translator Guide E-book
- Certified Translation Professional (CTP) Program
- Translation Industry Articles
- Translator Training Video & Audio Platform
- Translator Employment Guide
- Translation Training Blog
- Expert Translation Interview