Question: How should I start to study to be a translator?
Answer: While studying to be a translator keep a few things in mind.
1) The studying will never end so take your time, take in the material and take great notes that you can type up and review for years to come.
2) Download our free Translator Guide and start by studying that resource for free.
3) Also, consider reading these books as well: http://translationcertification.org/Required-Reading.html
- Download our free Translator Guide E-book
- Certified Translation Professional (CTP) Program
- Translation Industry Articles
- Translator Training Video & Audio Platform