Certificate in Translation - What Is the Value?
More translators are now earning a certificate in translation than ever before, but why is this happening? This article answers this question and provides some insights into current industry trends as well.
The growth in popularity of translator certificate programs is being fueled by the following factors:
- Due to the growth of global trade and international business more translators are being hired and contracted with than ever before
- Since the internet keeps on growing, products and websites need to be translated into many languages for larger corporations
- The translation industry itself has been labeled a growth industry and that has led to 1,000's of additional professionals entering the field looking to become more well established and educated
- Most translators are somewhat on their own trying to figure everything out with few mentors to turn to, that is why completing some online courses on the subject can be so helpful.
- The field is competitive and many clients hire translators over the web based on their profile, experience, and training. By earning a certificate you can get ahead of your peers in the space.
- By completing a translation certification program professionals are able to get educated, networked, and they have more training experience to talk about while meeting with potential clients as well
That being said, most translators can gain an edge within the industry by completing a translator certification program such as the Certified Translation Professional (CTP)
To learn more about this program now please visit http://TranslationTraining.org
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Adriana_TassiniBy Adriana Tassini
Additional Related Resources:
1. Translator Certification
2. Translator FAQ
3. Online Translator Training
4. Translator Designation
5. Translation Certificate