Online Translation Certificate - What Steps Are Needed to Complete A Program?
The steps needed to complete an online translation certificate can differ and be confusing but most of them share some similar processes. This article will help you navigate these programs by providing you with steps to following while completing such a program.
- Before you register for a program make sure you do enough research to figure out which program is best for you. It may be tempting to complete a program that your friend or someone you read about has completed but make sure it is the best possible program for your situation. Can they provide you with career advice? Help you with your resume? Teach you practical industry skills? The answer to all of these questions does not need to be yes, but they are things to consider.
- Once you identify the program you would like to join obtain their study guide and or syllabus as soon as possible so you can obtain the required readings right away.
- After reviewing the assigned readings and syllabus or study guide start by reading through the entire assigned readings highlighting important passages as you.
- Now review the highlighted sections and chapter summaries and takes notes of all of the important things to remember including hard to remember passages.
- Create a one page cheat sheet and place all of your notes onto that into small font, start reviewing these notes every morning and night so you remember everything on it.
- If you still have trouble retaining all of the new information record yourself reading the one page of notes out loud so you can place that recording on your MP3 player or CD and listen to it while you workout, drive, eat, or sleep.
That being said, most translators can gain an edge within the industry by completing a translator certification program such as the Certified Translation Professional (CTP)
To learn more about this program now please visit http://TranslationTraining.org
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Adriana_TassiniBy Adriana Tassini
Additional Related Resources:
1. Translator Certification
2. Translator FAQ
3. Online Translator Training
4. Translator Designation
5. Translation Certificate