Translation Training Certificate - Why It Is Better Than a Translation Course
Within this article we provide insight and tips on why a translation training certificate can be better and more effective than completing a more simple translation course or class of some type.
Here are the reasons why a translator certification or designation program can be more effective:
- By completing a certification you are gaining more authority and positioning yourself better than if you just completed a course of some type which anyone can do.
- After completing a translation designation program you can instantly add that to your resume and in most cases this will look more powerful than simply completing a course somewhere such as a university
- If you can find a online translator designation platform it can often times be completed from anywhere in the world, even if you are already working full time within another industry. This way the program can help you get started and headed in the right direction as a new translation professional.
- Most alumni of designation programs stay in touch and network while those who complete training programs typically go off in their own directions and have no further contact whatsoever.
- Most training programs end at some point while certification programs typically have ongoing continuing education benefits which may include video modules, expert audio interviews with experienced translators, and career coaching or resume feedback services as well.
That being said, most translators can gain an edge within the industry by completing a translator certification program such as the Certified Translation Professional (CTP) Designation.
To learn more about this program now please visit http://TranslationTraining.org
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Adriana_TassiniBy Adriana Tassini
Additional Related Resources:
1. Translator Certification
2. Translator FAQ
3. Online Translator Training
4. Translator Designation
5. Translation Certificate