What Inexpensive Certification Tests for Translators Exist?
Are you looking for an inexpensive certification test for translators who may soon be joining your team? If you are looking for this type of resource or for away to become a certified professional translator yourself than this article will help you do so. What we have done below is provided a number of tips and things to look for while assessing which cheap translation certification program is going to be right for you and/or your team.
While looking at translator training or certificate programs keep in mind:
- Only consider programs that include extensive video modules, audio expert interview resources, and a study guide. Without at least these basic components it is likely you won't get as much value out of the program even if it is inexpensive.
- Make sure the program is ran by an association or training institute of some type and not just a media company or popular website that decided to put out a program. This is important to make sure the program is credible and respected.
- Try to find a completely online translation certification program so that you can complete it on your schedule without having to travel to any type of testing center to complete an examination.
- Review the books and required readings for the program, ensure they are not too expensive and above all else make sure they are custom to the program or at least very practical for translators to read and absorb.
By Adriana Tassini
Additional Related Resources:
1. Translator Certification
2. Translator FAQ
3. Online Translator Training
4. Translator Designation
5. Translation Certificate