Why is there such as strong trend of professionals completing an online translation certificate program? What is fueling this growth?
This article provides some insights on these trends and what is really fueling growth within this area. First off we have found that most professionals are earning a translator certificate because:
- They want to improve their translation credentials in the industry
- Many are worried about losing translation projects to competitors in the industry
- By completing such a program they are able to rapidly improve their resume and make it more translation focused. This is a big benefit to those who may be new to the industry.
- Most want to improve their knowledge and abilities over time.
- More professionals enter the translation industry every day and the field is becoming a bit more competitive than it was just 3-5 years ago.
- A few online translation certificate programs like the CTP are becoming more popular and widely accepted and as they happens completing such programs becomes a more viable option for professionals around the world
- The internet and global trade are growing very rapidly and all of this is leading to more translation projects as websites, contracts, and product manuals all need to be translated.
By Adriana Tassini
Additional Related Resources:
1. Translator Certification
2. Translator FAQ
3. Online Translator Training
4. Translator Designation
5. Translation Certificate