Question: How can I become a technical translator?
Answer: We can help you become a technical translator. Assuming you are already bi-lingual and/or have translation work experience the next step is to then figure out what technical area you want to specialize in. You could be come a technical business translator, engineering translator, medical translator, legal translator, or one of dozens of other niche areas such as medical devices, investment banking, or real estate.
- How can I become a certified translator?
- Should I become a translator?
- What can I charge per word as a professional translator?
- What is the best way to get trained as a translator?
- What experience is required to become a translator?
- How can I get certified as a translator?
- How much can translators make per year?
- How can I start my own freelance translation business?
- How can I find my own translation projects and clients?
- What is the best book for learning how to be a translator?
- Can you help explain how to be a translator?
- Do you have tips for creating my translator resume?
- How can I get a internship as a translator?
- What are the most popular translator training programs?
- How much do translation training courses cost?
- How can I become a legal translator?
- Can you help me figure out what a common translator fee would be?
- What technical skills are needed for translators?