The following Translator Q & A is part of our Translator FAQ Series.
Question: How can I become a qualified translator?
Answer: Again, as mentioned within some of our other FAQ answers the term qualified translator can be mean different things in different countries so you need to do research based on where you are based. That said, to become a better qualified translator than you already are right now we have many tips these are included within this FAQ answer that we wrote last week: How can I become good in translation?
- How can I become a certified translator?
- Should I become a translator?
- What can I charge per word as a professional translator?
- What is the best way to get trained as a translator?
- What experience is required to become a translator?
- How can I get certified as a translator?
- How much can translators make per year?
- How can I start my own freelance translation business?
- How can I find my own translation projects and clients?
- What is the best book for learning how to be a translator?
- Can you help explain how to be a translator?
- Do you have tips for creating my translator resume?
- How can I get a internship as a translator?
- What are the most popular translator training programs?
- How much do translation training courses cost?
- How can I become a legal translator?