Question: Where can I study to be a translator?
Answer: One place you can study to be a translator is online through the Certified Translation Professional (CTP) program.
This program is a 100% online based translator training and certification program which can be completed in 3-5 months. Being certified can give you credibility when approaching new clients or applying for new projects. The CTP is now the #1 most popular and respected online translation certification program in the industry.
To complete this program you must pass our online examination which tests your translation industry and language-specific knowledge. The CTP Designation Program is currently available for 16 different language pairs. Our exam evaluates participant's abilities to translate in both directions. For example if you choose the English-Spanish language pair you will be tested on translating from English into Spanish as well as Spanish into English. The language options are:English, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Japanese, Greek, Korean, Polish, Dutch, Irish, and Danish.
- What should I do now that I know I want to become a translator?
- What are some interview questions for translators?
- What is a good language translation blog?
- Where can I go to find language translation jobs?
- Where can I take an online certified translation course?
- Where can I take online legal translation course?
- Where can I prepare to be a translator?
- What is a professional translation certificate?
- How can I complete a professional translation course?
- What sites provide professional translation jobs?
- What is a rate for a certified translation vs. regular translation?
- How can I study to become a translator or interpreter?
- How can I have a successful translator career?
- What are the top translation schools in the world?
- Who is training translators?
- Where can I get translator career information?
- What courses should I take to become a translator?
- What do you need to be a translator?