Question: How can I complete a professional translation course?
Answer: While every professional translation course is different and hold different requirements we can give you the straight forward process for completing the CTP program, which is an online course for translators. The steps include:
- Registering for the program here:
- Acquiring the required reading and reviewing them using the study guide
- Gaining access to TranslatorTraining.com and reviewing both the video modules and audio expert interviews
- Emailing the team at the Global Translation Institute (GTI) if you have any examination or required reading questions or if you would like resume feedback or career coaching
- Completing the online examination to become a Certified Translation Professional (CTP)
- Why are lots of people getting certified as a translator?
- How can I become good in translation?
- How do I become a certified interpreter?
- How much do professional translators make?
- How do I become a licensed translator?
- How can I become a qualified translator?
- How can I become a technical translator?
- How can I get a job as a translator?
- How can I start out as a translator?
- How can I study translation?
- Is there an online class on how to become a translator?
- How can I become a certified legal translator?
- What should I do now that I know I want to become a translator?
- What are some interview questions for translators?
- What is a good language translation blog?
- Where can I go to find language translation jobs?
- Where can I take an online certified translation course?
- Where can I take online legal translation course?
- Where can I prepare to be a translator?