Question: What is a professional translation certificate?
Answer: A professional translation certification is a confirmation that a professional in the translation industry holds a certain level of translation industry best practices and terms or a certain level of translation ability, or both. These certificates may be earned at seminars and conferences, on college campuses, or online through programs such as the Certified Translation Professional (CTP) program.
- What type of entry level translation jobs are available?
- Where can I find foreign language translator jobs?
- Can I get free translator training?
- Why are lots of people getting certified as a translator?
- How can I become good in translation?
- How do I become a certified interpreter?
- How much do professional translators make?
- How do I become a licensed translator?
- How can I become a qualified translator?
- How can I become a technical translator?
- How can I get a job as a translator?
- How can I start out as a translator?
- How can I study translation?
- Is there an online class on how to become a translator?
- How can I become a certified legal translator?
- What should I do now that I know I want to become a translator?
- What are some interview questions for translators?
- What is a good language translation blog?
- Where can I go to find language translation jobs?