Question: How can I study translation?
Answer: There are many ways you can study translation and improve your skills, knowledge, and level of experience. Here are some options you have for studying:
- Self study by buying books and reading them yourself
- Complete a professional certification program made for translators
- Practice translating technical white papers, press releases, books, or technical documents within your area of desired specialization
- Complete a college or university-based course or class on translation
- Find a mentor and meet them weekly to get guidance on how to boost your career
- Take the time to go out and interview 25 successful translators and ask them for career advice that will help you learn more quickly
- What is the process of becoming a professional translator?
- What type of certified translation courses are available?
- What type of entry level translation jobs are available?
- Where can I find foreign language translator jobs?
- Can I get free translator training?
- Why are lots of people getting certified as a translator?
- How can I become good in translation?
- How do I become a certified interpreter?
- How much do professional translators make?
- How do I become a licensed translator?
- How can I become a qualified translator?
- How can I become a technical translator?
- How can I get a job as a translator?
- How can I start out as a translator?